More than 120 wheel presses from G+K are in use worldwide and are characterised by their robustness and high reliability.
The heart of these machines is the hydraulic cylinder with integrated hold-down cylinder located below the roller table level. Punching takes place from the bottom to the top. Therefore, the processing is in-line in throughfeed. The wheel needs not be turned.
Our machines are characterised by:
- Production in throughfeed
- Chaotic wheel feeding possible
- Centering of the wheel via inside the wheel centrally arranged, robust centering rods
- Simple, fast punching process
- Up to four punching dies
- Simple sprue disposal
- Simple and inexpensive tools
- Inexpensive, durable and robust technology
Picture gallery with examples and results Wheel Press SI 80
Video Wheel Presses