In-Line Wheel Drilling Machines
G+K wheel drilling machines are used worldwide and are characterised by quality and high reliability.
At the heart of our machines are high-precision drilling spindles that are robust enough for tough operating conditions.
Our wheel drilling machines are also characterised by the following features:
- Clean wheels after the drilling process, because the uncontrolled flying of chips is prevented by a shielding bell.
- The wheels are protected because they are not drilled all the way through and the sprue is removed by a "punching light" process. This means, there is no stress in the structure.
- Recycling of the clean aluminium chips by immediate remelting is possible
- By using a minimum quantity lubrication, the chips remain dry and clean
- A separation of chips and sprues, possibly equipped with filter
- The cycle time wheel to wheel is <20 sec.
- Chaotic production is possible due to the adaptive inside centering. The machine automatically determines the drilling depth.
- The system is very compact (6.25 m³) and can be integrated into existing arrangements with additional drilling machines or punches.
- The entire machining process is characterised by high energy efficiency
Picture gallery with examples and results Wheel drilling machine
Video In-Line Wheel Drilling Machine